Friday, August 24, 2012

Final Numbers (and thanks for reading!)


Last day in Munich was spent in Museums and walking around the city.
I am now safely at home, did some grocery shopping and still trying to get comfortable in my apartment…
Here are the numbers behind my summer adventures:

Totals (in no order whatsoever):
2 ½ months away from NYC
10 weeks out of the United States
70 days of going, going, going nonstop 
46 days in Greece
45 days with ASCSA
63 days without friends or family (until Lisa met me in Munich!!)
2 continents (technically)
7 countries I visited
22 cities (or on a sea) I spent the night in
8 flights
6 types of currency (including USD)
4 ferries
8 trains
17 million hours on buses
19 AMAZING new people in my life
6 nights in a row in the same bed (Loring Hall) 
12 Greek beaches (I think it was actually 13)
6 languages (none that I can speak, many that I can read!)
37 nights without AC
23 hotels/hostels/dorms
3 days without any money or credit cards
4 -5 nights when “sleeping” meant 3 hours of sleep
61 days sharing a bathroom
31 days sharing a bedroom
1 million castles or palaces seen
18-23 times my NYC cab driver almost rear-ended someone on my ride home
2 days until work starts!!
70 days I was very happy with the decisions I’ve made in my lifeJ   

No comments:

Post a Comment